Legno&Edilizia – 10° edition – 9-12 February 2017
Verona Exhibition Centre
“Wood and pellet heating” – special initiative
to introduce the wooden construction world to the benefits offered by biomass-fuelled heating systems in terms of efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
“Wood is a great choice”: in terms of health, comfort, safety and aesthetic appeal – including when it comes to heating!
Drawing on its experience with Progetto Fuoco and Italia Legno Energia, Piemmeti SpA (the organizer of Legno&Edilizia) has decided to put together packages for this new initiative that include:
- a 12 sqm o 20 sqm fitted and furnished stand in the “Wood and pellet heating” are
- the opportunity to meet 20.000 visitors (fig. from 2015 edition)
- the opportunity to encounter the figures from the world of design and architecture who have formed the core of Legno&Edilizia’s professional visitors throughout its ten editions
- the chance to meet installers, companies, staff from the technical department of potential clients and technical manager from Public Administration, who will also be in attendance. Amministrazione.
- the opportunity to make a presentation or a speech in the meeting area during the event
- target promotion for the “Wood and pellet heating” project at the event and on its web and social media channels, with initiatives to attract and inform visitors.
The cost of taking part in the initiative is
- 1.500€ (12 mq, 4×3) -fitted and furnishing stand
- 1.900€ (20mq, 5×4) – fitted and furnishing stand
Interested exhibitors can call or email
Dr. Matteo Farsura (049-2700636)